CALL FOR ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
Click HERE to submit an abstract
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the Scientific Program. All abstracts have to be submitted through this website and must conform to the general guidelines for submission. Abstracts submitted via e-mail, fax or other will not be accepted. The online abstract system will take you step by step through the submission of your abstract. After having submitted your abstract you will receive a confirmation.
1. The Scientific Committee will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before 2015. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
2. Abstracts should be submitted in English.
Abstracts must be complete, relevant, balanced and written in good quality English. This will help review and selection by the Scientific Organising Committee. Accepted abstracts will be edited by the Scientific Organising Committee, but authors for whom English is a second language are strongly advised to have their abstract reviewed before submission.
Length: 400 words excluding title, authors, affiliation, source of funding and conflicts of interest
The following structure is strongly recommended when writing a balanced and well-designed abstract:
• One or two sentences only on the background for the study or the case report; this should simply justify the study and not attempt to review the literature
• One sentence clearly stating the main objective(s)
• A summary of the methods (no more than one third of the abstract length)
• A summary of the main results (no more than one third of the abstract length)
• An one sentence concluding statement